Paint by numbers is very easy, fun and rewarding. Simply follow the steps below and you will be able to create your very own masterpiece in no time!
How to paint:
- Prepare necessary items such as a cup of water for washing the brush and newspaper to protect the desk.
- Take out the canvas and paint each numbered region with a corresponding numbered colour.
- For best result, paint uniformly and thickly. Paint on the region edges but do not paint over the regions.
- The paint dries quickly. Make sure that each paint container is closed when not used. If the paint in the container is slightly dried, add some warm water into the paint container, close the lid and sink the container in warm water for a few minutes.
- When you are no longer painting, ensure that the paint brush is cleaned and free of paint.
- If you make a mistake, you can paint over the region by either applying a thick coat of paint or paint multiple times over the region.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any question regarding how to paint.